View Single Post

Old 04-24-2018, 09:04 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Although I think the rankings are completely useless, the comments are somewhat interesting:

Burning Bridges was designed to finish the band’s longstanding contract with Universal. The label had originally planned a trio of releases in 2014 to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary: The first was a deluxe edition of New Jersey which featured the infamous Sons of Beaches demos, the second was a vinyl set that was postponed and eventually released in 2017, and the last item was a live album. For a brief time period, the legendary Hammersmith Odeon concert from January 10, 1990 was being strongly considered for release, but it ultimately got nixed at the last minute. All of this was occurring at the same time as Jon Bon Jovi’s unsuccessful bid for the Buffalo Bills. Most fans would have traded every song released between 2007-17 for the Hammersmith show
I see that this will happen at any time, maybe 2020, which would be the 30th anniversary of this concert, I hope that if they release it, it will be in its entirety.