View Single Post

Old 04-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys View Post
Never Say Goodbye literally sh*ts all over Reunion. Reunion is a filler track st best. I'll struggle to place it in my top 100 BJ songs.
I know it’s not a popular opinion. I don’t care. It’s one song that if it comes on the radio, I change the station. Certainly there are more interesting songs to discuss.

For example, Fingerprints at 282 and Who Would You Die For at 271. These tracks are vastly better than anything from WAN and The Circle.

Walk Like a Man at 288? That should have been the leading single of Lost Highway if they truly wanted the country audience.

294 All Hail the King, 260 Devil’s in the Temple, 247 Rollercoaster, 243 God Bless This Mess, 239 Living with the Ghost, 238 New Year’s Day, 204 This House Is Not for Sale.... ALL songs that are better than most of post 2000 releases and low ranking definitely shows a bias against post-Sambora material. I will never be convinced that Tony even gave BB or THINFS a true chance.