View Single Post

Old 04-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I know it’s not a popular opinion. I don’t care. It’s one song that if it comes on the radio, I change the station. Certainly there are more interesting songs to discuss.

For example, Fingerprints at 282 and Who Would You Die For at 271. These tracks are vastly better than anything from WAN and The Circle.

Walk Like a Man at 288? That should have been the leading single of Lost Highway if they truly wanted the country audience.

294 All Hail the King, 260 Devil’s in the Temple, 247 Rollercoaster, 243 God Bless This Mess, 239 Living with the Ghost, 238 New Year’s Day, 204 This House Is Not for Sale.... ALL songs that are better than most of post 2000 releases and low ranking definitely shows a bias against post-Sambora material. I will never be convinced that Tony even gave BB or THINFS a true chance.
Plenty of us gave BB and THINFS a chance and wanted it to be great. Some of its good, just not compared to their earlier material. I'll agree with Dave though, Rollercoaster and LWTG deserve to be higher, but again some of Jon's solo stuff should be a lot lower.

I drove all night down streets that wouldn't bend
But somehow they drove me back here once again...