View Single Post

Old 04-26-2018, 04:23 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJovi View Post
Broadly speaking I agree with the list although there are some individual choices I don’t agree with. The fact he put so much effort in, I’m not really going to quibble although some of the songs off the last two albums should be higher.

A few things from the comments:

1. He says Ringo Starr co wrote Naked. As far as I’m aware he didn’t.
2. I didn’t realise how much of a rip off of Stay Young that Captain Crash is. I suppose they’re getting Oasis back for ripping WDOA on Fade In Out.
3. Surprised to hear that Jon wrote very little of Runaway. I hadn’t heard the comments by George Karak before saying he basically had the song written before Jon got involved.
4. It’s all opinions but I enjoy NSG much more than Reunion. The lyrics are awful but it’s Bon Jovi are their brilliant cheesy best.

Fair play to the guy who did the list. He’ll have a certain bias like the rest of us but it was a fascinating read.
He's not saying Naked was written with Ringo Starr.

"This flirtatious rocker from Jon Bon Jovi's solo album urges the listener to “just get back to basics.” “Naked” was co-written by Mark Hudson, a frequent collaborator with Aerosmith and Ringo Starr, and features Aldo Nova on guitar."

Mark Hudson frequently collaborates with Aerosmith and Ringo Starr.