View Single Post

Old 10-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
I'm not going to lie, BJ getting snubbed again peevs me. But honestly, this is a bigger blow to the integrity of that institution than it is to this bands legacy. So f them.
We need to get organized and get judge Dave Marsh to recuse himself, since he's publicly stated that Bon Jovi will never get in, and since his wife works for Bruce Springsteen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
...CCR can make it in in the shape they are/were in, Richie not being in the band won't be the reason they're not getting in.
But CCR was a critic's band while Bon Jovi was not -- the judges/critics see CCR's legacy as being influential, valuable -- and most important, credible. Richie's absence will make it easier for them to disregard Bon Jovi as a "real" band, despite their being influential enough to pave the way to success to all the other harder-rocking commercial bands. Of course I don't agree, I'm just trying to look at how THEY'RE trying to justify their actions.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-08-2015 at 08:06 PM..