View Single Post

Old 09-29-2016, 07:22 PM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Hopefully, I am correct on Bon Jovi being part of this with more to come. I'd like to see a couple of their shows documented in VR before they call it a day as these will be the only shows that you will literally be able to relive as if you are going back in time to a concert in-person. I can't imagine no one else hasn't dreamed of being able to do exactly this, though I can guess that few believe we can actually do this now.

This is our very near future, like it or not, and will be replacing our TVs (as VR can produce any type of display you wish to watch flat screen content on...I've watched Live In London on an Imax-sized screen in VR, which is literally exactly like being in a movie theater, but with empty seats other than the one you are sitting in.)

https://youtu.be/dEMoCBN1OsM

This is a link to a sample of the Joan Jett VR app I mentioned above. Please excuse the freezing and stuttering as it is a result of attempting to capture video while running a high demand process and audio is automatically disabled by the software. Keep in mind that you are only seeing a scaled down portion of what VR users see and that it is 3 Dimensional. You are seeing what I am looking at in VR. You really do feel like you are standing up on that stage in front of that audience right in front of Joan.