View Single Post

Old 01-23-2015, 05:07 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
If in ten years from now any new fans (which I doubt) want to discover BJ and end up watching a stream from the BWC tour the out-of-tune-singing crew member won't be the problem. Everyone one with a little sense for the right key will have turned it off by the time Jon started murdering Bad Name
Bon Jovi are a legendary band and there is no doubt that their music will live on. I'm not saying that fans will come full circle again like in 2000 but new fans will come about.

This song is not just some random bootleg cover. It's a soundboard of Christmas Classic that will surface every year around the holidays. I could see casual fans including this on their compilations and enjoying all those songs for years to come, as done with most artists... I think it was just a bad decision taking a questionable vocal and mix it with bad production (backing vocals) knowing that it was going to be released on a Soundboard and played every year for years to come. Casual fans won't care enough to know the real story.