View Single Post

Old 05-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Runaway

Send a message via MSN to Pauly Send a message via Yahoo to Pauly
Default Bon Jovi with Phil X

Hi everyone,

I've been a massive Jovi fan since I was a kid and I first heard livin on a prayer when I was like 9 or something. I've followed them ever since. I've always been excited for new albums and tours, but when What about Now was coming out it didn't feel right to me, for the first time I wasn't interested, I don't know why, maybe we'd had too much Bon Jovi without any real breaks, I decided I wasn't going to see them on tour this time, and I wasn't excited for the album.
I bought the album and some stuff was ok but none of it got me going. Then Richie left. It all felt so wrong. I didn't watch much of the live stuff and wasn't that interested in following the tour.
But the other day a video popped up on YouTube, I'm not sure if it's from the last gig of the tour or what but I must say I was impressed, Jon vocally pulls it out of the bag and the band sound exciting for the first time in years. I don't know if it's coz it was the last gig or what, or if Phil X has ignited something, or if he's showing how sloppy Richie has got in recent years but, if this is an example of things to come then I say bring it on. What do you guys think?

This these days is phenomenal
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=FLC...&v=taLeFuZ7wQU

So is always

And bed of roses