View Single Post

Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 PM
J E R S E Y ● syndicate™
Destination any Forum

Send a message via ICQ to *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* Send a message via MSN to *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
They live with it, they're not necessarily happy with it. Just watch the documentary, does Dave seem happy with it?
I think so, yes. At least, I don't see anything explicitly contrary. He doesn't get the publicity Richie gets, but as far as I know he's had some serious private problems as well. So, it could be that. There's no subtitle that says "Look at poor me, my sad face, it's because of Jon and believe me, what I'm actually saying here is bullshit." Because it's not, it's just what you perceive.

Whenever they say something it's either "Bla, bla, same old, same old!" or, when they do say something slightly different and maybe honest, then it's immediately "Dictator Jon ruining it all." from the whiners.
It's only natural to become a boy band with boy band fans that hang on their idols' lips during every public second around the world like a junkie on the needle. But I digress, I know you're not that kind of guy.