View Single Post

Old 02-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Dry County

Default Just Older - what an amazing song!

This song has kinda become my anthem, as I'm struggling with my first age crisis. I'm turning 18 in December, which means that I'm basically an adult according to the Finnish society system. While I certainly wouldn't want to be a toddler nor even a ten-year-old again, I still feel like there will be some kind of a feeling lacking in my life as soon as I'll hit that age. Shit happens, I'll never be a kid again, but that's life. I'm getting beard on my cheeks, mustache under my nose and I'm still struggling with the god-damn pimples I first got when I was 13. My voice is shot (I've always loved to sing, but those high notes really are a bitch - trying to hit the chorus on "Always" pretty much kills me nowadays), I'm sweating like a pig all the time (which makes me stink worse than Bobby's solos), I'm getting man boobs... But, then again, I wouldn't have wanted to miss anything I've experienced in my life to this day. Hell, I haven't been around for that long of a time - I still have shitloads of years ahead. I'm NOT old - just older!

What a brilliant song:

https://youtu.be/jPUKIMZs360