View Single Post

Old 01-15-2017, 11:33 PM
These Days

Default POLL: Best Bon Jovi concert opener

With all the current never ending discussions about Jons voice and Richies absence blah blah I though it could be nice to do something more relaxed and hopefully get some nice talk about the music for once.

Let us vote for the best concert opener used by Jovi throughout the years. I'm sure it has been done before but opinions are constantly changing so let's give it a try.

There has been a lot of different songs used in the opening slot, a total of 21 original songs - provided that I haven't forgotten any I will go for two criterias
  • No cover songs included
  • Only regular tour openers count, no promo shows

So the contenders listed in the poll are the openers that have been used the most over the years (should be mentioned that Breakout, Tokyo Road and Blood on Blood also were regular openers).

Songs listen under others are
Breakout / Tokyo Road / You Give Love a Bad Name / Wild in the Streets / Blood on Blood / Just Older / Captain Crash / The Radio Saved My Life Tonight / Who Says You Can't Go Home / We Got It Goin' On / When We Were Beautiful / Happy Now

Looking forward of hearing your opinions. I've always been weak for polls so let's hope a lot of you will join in