View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 04:54 AM
Troublemaker
The Distance

Default Has anyone else noticed...

how the same group of people whinge about bon jovi, when there 'supposedly' die hard fans?

its really very irritating, every thread is the same with the same bitching. People join this board for the enjoyment of the band, not to read the 30% of you bitch about the band. OK im all for opinions but some shit ive read is unbelievable!

Threads are being made purposely to talk negatively about the band, and its pissing me off. Then if you say anything positive you get the usual bullshit of "i was there in 1984 or i have 900 rare singles or blah blah", at the end of the day the people who bitch dont like the band no more because they never say anything constructive!

If you dont like them, fair enough,
You wanna bitch? Fuk off.

i dont mind the odd criticism when its realistic, because nobodys perfect, but not when people are crying over paying daft money to see the band throughout june and want a different set everynight. To me thats selfish, THE BAND DOES NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING, YOU GO ON YOUR OWN BACK, ALL THAT THEY OWE YOU IS A PERFORMANCE! and theyre delivering!

in a way no wonder The circle hasnt aspired to the heights we all thought it would, personally i think its down to when new fans, with a genuine interest in the band, join this board and read the garbage that some people post it puts them off.

Then when Jon and the band decide enoughs enough and finish. All those whingers will be crying and blaming everything but themselves. At the end of the day like ive said countless times before, jovi has been there, done that and got the T-shirt. People should be glad that there still around, and for all u moaners out there who thought that they were better in 19** or whenever all i have to say is DONT GO THE NEXT SHOW AND LET SOMEONE HAVE YOUR SEAT WHO WILL ACTUALLY ENJOY THE SHOW INSTEAD OF PICKING IT TO PIECES!

its a ****in disgrace, it really is 120 million+ albums sold, and some daft twats decided to moan about jons accent in one thread. Give me a break!

theres too much negativity on this board and its not attracting any new fans and it will have a domino effect!

fair enough have your opinions by all means but seriously bon jovi are better than 99% of artists out there....... just because they aint the best no more (arguably) dont mean there rubbish, there still ompetiting with the likes of U2 and the stones who are rock and roll giants!

rant over, but id love to see one of those whinge bags post and complain! maybe this aint the best explained posts because im thinkin out loud (well thinkin typin out loud or whatever) but i hope u get the jist of it!

KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE!
JOVI ROCK!

Last edited by gazthomas; 06-16-2010 at 05:02 AM..