View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
Seriously, is there?

I have all the other albums, and every album I find I can sing along to, or sing the words in my head. The Circle, I cant. I dont mind WWBTF, and WWWB is a beautiful song, my favourite, but the others just pale in comparison. There isnt a song I like enough to sing along to. The lyrics dont get stuck in my head like songs from other albums.

I can listen to the album all the way through, but there is just something missing. I dont like it enough to want to hear it again. I have tried to like it, have listened to it numourous times, but its not happening. Its just not catchy enough. Its actually boring.

I am hoping there is someone out there who knows what I mean? Am I the only one who was disappointed in this album???
I agree and I know what you mean.
But to be honest: I'm not sure if it was the whole ticket mess that ruined my excitement or if it's the album.
Right now I've listened to The Circle twice completely. And I don't want to listen to it all the way through again. I'm listening to one or two songs and I'm switching to another artist or another record. I don't feel the excitement and the wish to listen to it over and over again like I did with the older records.