Thread: Jon and Richie
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2016, 06:59 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sossy View Post
Hm... I experienced a lot about BJ in the last year. And if you ask me, Iīd think that almost everything is faked. The whole image. I donīt believe anymore that Jon Bon is such a good guy. Heīs just good in selling himself, but the truth is not as beautiful as the image tells. I donīt believe him anymore when he says there was no fight. Did he ever reach out to call him?! I donīt think so. And when I listen to Living with the ghost, it all seems that he has done sth to him, and thatīs why he went away and left. Somehow I believe the whole friendly image of Jon Bon is just a big fat lie. Read Bachs story how he threat and punched him backstage? Heīs deep rooted, I donīt think he changed since the 80s. The band are just workers for him. He sees his music just as a job to make money, he says heīs faithful to his wife while in truth he goes to stripclubs, he says Rich is still a friend while in truth he never spoke to him again.... Sorry for my hateful text, but i am so in rage... I got to know all those things about him, and even some more. I donīt trust him anymore, and I also think there is no "brotherhood" or whatever. If i see beyond the fassades, itīs all a lie. Jon Bon seems to be such a hypocrite!

Jon Bon Jovi sold his soul to Satan. Apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk