View Single Post

Old 09-24-2016, 03:16 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I thought Matt was a Douche to Trump... and Trump has been very clear about stating how Air Strikes aren't working and we need to get on the ground... What's the other obvious choices anyway... Send in the Navy???

Look, this is where u are going to destroy yourself... Obama Care is a train wreck... High premiums and deductibles are killing the health care in this country... Who do you think is paying for your sisters surgery??? We are paying so much more for insurance than we actually use... It's catastrophe insurance is all that it is. What's the cheapest plan offered? And what's the deductible? It's outrageous...

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you value and who do think can get you there...

Safety is my number one priority and I think Trump can get us there over Hillary... She breached federal laws with her emails and then had it covered up... She has a proven failed track record... I actually believe Trump when he speaks and he is the man... He's not going risk my safety because he is offending someone... I find it so shocking how people like you, just don't get that when heartache after heartache continues to happen on this soil... I'm done with the 'it's not his fault that he blew up a building because he was mistreated as a kid'... **** That!!!!

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk
lolol... that you are a Trump supporter explains so many of your posts...

I definitely urge people to follow your advice and look up the Benghazi "scandal" and you'll see exactly the kind of BS we have been subjected to here for the past few years... how many investigations now, a dozen? None of which could find any wrongdoing on Hillary's behalf? Even Republican led investigations that had everything to gain by pinning something on her?