View Single Post

Old 10-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieLady View Post
I thought the interview was fine and that he wasn't a jerk at all. He was interviewed on a performance day when a lot was going on. He sounded like a human being and not a fake showman. Jon has been asked the same questions hundreds of time and there are no new answers but he did seem to try and be engaging to the interviewer/audience. I thought he shut down questions about Stephanie in a nice way by saying she was fine, thanking people for their kindness and saying that there was really nothing more to say. I know there are examples of grumpy/pissy Jon out there but this isn't one of them.
I didn't mind Jon in the interview and well, if he has to mention the whole CEO thing over and over again, well...(but I still think the questions are always pre-discussed) It is just stupid how people here analyse every single breath Jon takes. The 'funny' part for me was the interviewer and I can't imagine how boring it must be to hear the same damn questions all the time. Even I get bored listening to them.