View Single Post

Old 09-24-2014, 11:27 PM
Jovi FANatic

interesting thread imo.
we can take a look how the band worked, they all were in the top of their game back then, a trully great show...for me its inspiring to see how they rehearshed every little detail especially the harmonies...there are very few rock bands outhere where almost everyone can sing...
i havent listened to it all but i will finish it tomorrow...through the song selection etc its obvious that jon wants to push them in the future selecting songs he believed were more appropriate...
i d love to have a nice dvd from this, the main show in high quality and an hour worth of material from the rehearshals the backstage etc. they obviously have material from the ocassion
if you think about it this era is just after the ktf when they were about to reach their peak as songwriters and performers with these days and always/saturday night imo of course.
keep the faith had the potential to be a unique record but certain songs with stronger 80s influence pulled it back and didnt help it reach it full potential, songs like i want you, woman in love and the lyrically poor if i was your mother...if they were a bit more brave in the song selection it would be even better