View Single Post

Old 09-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Jovi FANatic

since you ve listened to the whole video could you post some time links that you think are interesting like the one in 28.sth...?
it looks like there is a subtle dispute between alec and jon, jon says songs like stick to your guns wouldnt fit in the set, and alec says there are other cowboy songs there like blaze of glory..
jon is a great musician even if he doent get credit for it...he isnt fluent in any instrument apart from his voice but he directs the whole band and looks like a guy who really knows about record making and performing live ...how come this guy released what about now and thought it was a good record is beyond me...especially the robotic vocals of i m with you...
tico seemed to be more involved back then...alec's bass playing wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but still sounds like an annoying guy to work with, the whole band sounded great though, we may not realise it but there only few bands that can deliver rock music in such lvl, with great musicians and vocal deliveries.
i wonder if there is some magic still left in them or if bj as we knew them(till the circle era) are gone for good