View Single Post

Old 11-11-2002, 01:31 AM
Something for the Posts

Bon Jovi: Roulette. Actually I like the whole album and this is probably the only song lacking in melody department.
7800: King Of The Mountain. This song is pure crap and the chorus is just bad.
Slippery: Wanted DOA. It's an OK song but it's overrated IMHO.
New Jersey: Lay Your Hands On Me. Great album opener but I really hate it live. Drags the show.
Keep The Faith: Sleep When I'm Dead. I used to like this song and the video is the best that they have ever done. However this song has been overplayed in concerts and I really want it to go.
These Days: Something To Believe In. There are a number of songs I don't like in this overrated album: Diamond Ring, My Guitar Lies Bleeding, Damned, Letting You Go and Lie To Me. However, Something To Believe In takes the cake because this song made it to the OWN album, making a bad album even worse (if that's possible). The hey hey hey hey part is also annoying.
Crush: She's A Mystery. Like I said before, how this song got recorded is indeed a mystery.
Bounce: Joey. Heard it first at the SBE webcast and thought it's crap. Got the album and heard it again, still crap. The sad thing is, I think this is going to be played regularly in the upcoming tour (along with Undivided, Everyday, Bounce, Misunderstood and Hook Me Up).