Thread: Make a Memory
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2014, 06:35 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Yeah that's about right. Jon went through this phase where he liked replacing the music video's audio with live vocals and it was god awful.

There's the album edit, the radio edit, a country edit and I guess the music video edit. I assume the pop edit is either the same as the album version or the radio edit.
The country edit? Where can I find that one?

This might be an unpopular opinion here but this is actually one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs. I can play the Lost Highway version 10 times in a row and still not be tired of it.

But looking through my iPod I only have LH version, music video, and an instrumental of it. The instrumental was a b-side to the single somewhere, but I don't actually have the single itself. Do you know which country has the best bonus tracks for this one? I think the US one was just Memory right? Best to search on eBay for it from the UK or somewhere else? I know some country had "Put the Boy Back In Cowboy" as a bonus for this one...

And of course live versions but not interested in that right now. So there could possibly be more than 3 versions you are saying?

Thanks for helping! Want to track these down and this is the first I've heard of a "country version" being something different. I assumed that was just the album version.