View Single Post

Old 09-04-2014, 04:54 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Nikki's been trying VERY hard to paint himself to be some kid of the underground scene, with a punk rock ethos and ton of credibility. He had a super image-heavy persona back in the day, and that never really changed. God knows he's not exactly a stellar bass player. And most of the super heavy drug use is also a work of fiction, as was the tale of them all being sober ever since Feelgood. He thinks he's his generation's Johnny Thunders, but he's more likely his generation's Pete Wentz.

I think it's awesome that the one guy to fall for Nikki's bullshit on this forum is Rdkopper.
You are so wrong here on all levels. You should read the books first before posting stupid and incorrect facts. They admit to having drug slip-ups after Dr Feelgood. It's noted in The Heroin Diaries. Also, I'm not sure how a Nikki ODing on heroin is a work of fiction?

The dude might not be a great bass player but he is a brilliant writer. He wrote the lyrics for 95% of Motley's songs. He also wrote for other artists such as Lita Ford and Meatloaf, to note a few big names. Life Is Beautiful is a kickass song. He's got a great success story...

The dude knows how to keep his band going despite it having the same and limited success as a Poison or a Def Leppard. He is responsible for that band and I would put him just under Jon for his business credibility.

I read both The Dirt and The Heroin Diaries. He mentions how him and Jon would both get chicks together and how Jon would talk to them with his Jersey accent. It would piss him off etc.

Dude, just read the books before throwing insults due to misrepresentation of facts.