View Single Post

Old 09-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Something for the Posts

Motley Crue Bassist Nikki Sixx Undergoes Double Hernia Surgery
Quote:
Nikki Sixx went under the knife...Sept. 3 for a double hernia surgery...(H)e has been in severe pain over the past few months during Motley Crue’s recent tour but played through it for the fans.

A break in the band’s touring schedule gave Sixx time to have the procedure, which went well. The rocker, who also plays in Sixx: AM, (states he) is recovering nicely:
“I have been performing during the last few months with a pretty intense double hernia but you gotta give 100% even through the pain onstage. The good news is yesterday I got surgery on both sides and it went really really well...I should be up and kicking ass in a few weeks and back in the gym/tour in 6 weeks. Looking forward to seeing you all back out on the road...

PS. Holy Jesus, it feels like I got kicked in the stomach by a horse. They gave me some pain meds but I am trying to not take them and luckily (my wife) Courtney Bingham-Sixx looks pretty hot in her nurse outfit…”

Motley Crue’s farewell tour resumes in Oklahoma City, Okla. on Oct. 10...Sixx: A.M. will release their new album ‘Modern Vintage’ on Oct. 7 through Eleven Seven Music...
Severe abdominal pains? In early September? A third wife half his age? Back on the job around October 11? Am I the only one having a deja-vu attack?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-06-2014 at 07:24 AM..