View Single Post

Old 01-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Tokyo Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph01 View Post
Iv always thought the exact same thing, and always think of the goo goo dolls when thinking about it...the only diffrenece is that Richie can sing and their bass players voice (cant remember his name) is horrible.

Most people think Bon Jovi is a person, not a band, maybe doing something like this would help show people that it is a band, even though that may be hard for some of us to believe sometimes! I mean, has anybody noticed how Jon often refers to, for example a song being 'mine' instead of 'the bands'?

Part of me thinks that JBJs ego may be to big to allow Richie to sing, but its more likely the decision of the record company, and afterall, he is the bands vocalist.

On a similar note, I really think Richie should sing Never Say Goodbye on tour instead of These Days, it suits his voice a lot better.
As much as I love the other band members, the band is Jon's. It always has been. It was him who was originally offered a record deal based on Runaway, he put the band together after he'd been offered the deal

I still reckon having the band members sing more on record, especially Richie, could be refreshing and interesting, but I guess by this point its probably not going to happen

Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!