Thread: New Matt tweet
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2016, 12:00 AM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Have you not noticed Jon using social media more in recent months? He has made some personal messages and if you choose to ignore that and say he doesn't use social media you're the one with your head in the sand. He's coming out of his social media shell and he has shared some personal things even. The problem is people expect too much as usual. I don't think he's ever going to be the type to tweet after every show or show us a picture of his hamburger.
Oh For Pete's Sake...yes there are more tweets but I don't consider constantly asking fans to buy something from the JBJ store or to buy a new membership or to donate to his foundation or showcasing an accolade that his foundation was given as being personal with the fans. The trivia tweets are nice but I have no idea if they are generating a response because I am not interested. There are 2 personal photos of him: one on a private trip to Cuba and the other bungee jumping with his son in Cabo. There is one photo of Ticoplaying the drums. He tweeted reminding people to vote in their primaries with a Hilary sign behind him but otherwise nothing about current events. Did he know Prince? Did he appreciate his work? Was he aware that he died of an overdose (that should have hit home considering his daughter's brush with an overdose). What is THE BAND doing? He fronts a band, it is not just him. There is only one photo or message involving the band and that was to announce the album was done. My head isn't in the sand but your's sure is.