View Single Post

Old 04-30-2015, 05:06 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Didn't Aguilera's last album bomb? She might be a household name thanks to her involvement with American Idol, but I'm not sure if she still sells all that well. Not sure how loyal a fans the kids who had bought Stripped 15 years ago are. She's much more likely to be relevant to the teenage demography than BJ, though, that is true.

Azoff has the reputation of being incredibly tough to deal with, but also being able to work with people of questionable sanity. He managed to make way for the Journey reunion in 1996, and I believe he also manages Guns & Roses. If he sees any value in Richie returning to BJ, the guy might be able to pull off a reunion.
My point was more 30 second to Mars but as far as recent appearances in the public goes and drawing attention for what they're doing both of those bands are doing far better than the band. I'm not talking record sales though. Was Christina involved with American Idol? It might just be The Voice and that was a massive massive show for her.

I think this is going to force the band to either act like a band or start grinding again and getting in the public and making people care.