View Single Post

Old 04-24-2015, 09:28 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
Now that he's hooked up with a guitarist that is more skilled than him he has to take on a new challenge, moreover he wants to impress her and playing the WDOA riff just won't do so he has to make more effort.
The problem with Richie is that nowadays he's just no longer able to play songs like Wanted or Prayer without messing up multiple times, and he certainly doesn't seem to want to admit that he's lost it either. I doubt that he reckons he's hooked up with a guitarist that's more skilled than him, and even so. Orianthi has about 3 tricks up her sleeve. If Richie would be a round someone that'd have control over him (as in a certain band he used to be in), he wouldn't **** up as much as he does now.

And as for The Toi...Even though I think The Toi just aren't that good (personal taste and all of that), I'd say that unlike Richie, their career is actualling going anywhere. They've been getting more press based upon their performances and album as opposed to Richie's career, which is pretty much non existant. Because, you know, unlike Richie, they're actually able to fill a bar.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan