Thread: Richie Sambora
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2024, 09:26 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi is an animal View Post
they might have been interested to know if he'd be returning to a huge band like Bon Jovi, but I don't think there is much interest in a richie sambora solo album, which is why it probably didn't go anywhere. it was just a 15 minutes kind of thing or do you think richie just flamed out?
Regardless of how much interest there is, it's still an opportunity to promote what you're working on let people know "a new album drops in a few months, check it out" it may not move the needle a ton on sales but it shows your working towards SOMETHING and still putting out music. I don't think he flamed out but I don't think he has a PR team in place or any kind of label support (or label) that would have made sure a single was ready to drop.

Not putting out literally any teaser of one of the songs online when eyes were on him is such a missed opportunity, especially for Europe, one of the few countries that could support a new Richie tour and music. North America, yeah I see your point.