View Single Post

Old 10-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Something for the Posts

Best post I've read on here in ages...

A lot of fans still seems really angry at Richie for leaving (read some of the comments on social media). It's been 3 years, move on. Richie's heart wasn't in it anymore, so it's a good thing that he left. Isn't following your heart what a lot of the band's music was about? Then, when a band member does exactly that the fans hate him for it. Ok, maybe he could have not left on the day of a show, but clearly something snapped in Richie that day and he decided he couldn't do it anymore. Fair play....

How about saying Thanks Richie for 30 years of great times with Bon Jovi, you do what you've gotta do. Whether you follow him solo or not is irrelevant...he gave the fans of this band a lot in those 30 years, from songs to records to tours, and we should all appreciate that!

There doesn't seem as much anger towards Jon just a lot of criticism for his voice. Dome performances make me sad that he no longer has the power he used to. I listened to Keep The Faith the other day and he was phenomenal in his prime, but we are all getting older. We can't be the same as we were 20 or even 10 years ago....