07) Everyday
06) Misunderstood
05) Joey
04) Open All Night
03) You Had Me From Hello
02) Right Side Of Wrong
01) All About Loving You

**not including bonus tracks as they not on my version

Really strange album the heavy/faster songs are immense and much better than anything off Crush but they are let down by the terrbile production. I was also working for Universal at the time and went to a lot of listening parties and got a ton of freebies for this album (incl a 2003 calender with the Everyday single in and a BJ fact every page on the calender - i still have it its in immaculate condition and still in the box)
Ill never forget being at the listening party and hearing the opening the riffs to Undivided and thinking that they must be playing the new Metallica album by mistake. I was amazed. Everyday was Jovi by numbers but still had that hard edge to it and The Distance give this album a solid start. But then the album dips. I think the track order may have something to do with it. It seems it goes fast song, slow song, slower song, fast song, slow song. This album also features one of 3 most awful ballads the band have ever wrote in AALY. I still think there are one too many slow songs and if the album lost AALY and YHMFH then there would be a lot more faster/harder songs and this album would be killer. I also really dont like RSOW the song is JBJ trying to be Springsteen and failing....badly.
I still enjoy it but as said the production and the order of the songs are terrible.
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo

Last edited by steel_horse75; 04-06-2012 at 01:15 PM..