08. Hook Me Up
07. Joey
06. Love Me Back To Life
05. Misunderstood
04. All About Lovin' You
03. Postcards From Wasteland
02. You Had Me From Hello
01. Open All Night

This albums has unique spot in my life since it is the first album I anticipaded as a fan. I got it for Christmas and had heard only Everyday before. I loved it so much back then.
Now it is really different for me. There are still some amazing tracks, better than many song recorded after this album but the album is so inconsistent. Too many crappy ballads and filler songs.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights

Old 04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
The Distance

14. Undivided
13. The Distance
12. Open All Night
11. Right Side Of Wrong
10. Misunderstood
09. Hook Me Up
08. No Regrets
07. Bounce
06. Love Me Back To Life
05. Everyday
04. Joey
03. All About Lovin' You
02. Postcards From Wasteland
01. You Had Me From Hello

I still love Bounce as an album, for me it's one of best post 2000 albums. I'm a very big fan of Undivided and The Distance. I really like all the rock songs that are demoed, I love the roughness of them.

Last edited by Thierry; 04-12-2012 at 04:14 PM..
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

14. Undivided
13. The Distance
12. Hook Me Up
11. Right Side Of Wrong
10. Misunderstood
9. Open All Night
8. Bounce

All the rest are 0s.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Born to be my Baby

14. The Distance ( I just love it)
13. Love Me Back To Life
12. Undivided (Emotional song)
11. Misunderstood ( Poppy song, but funny)
10. Everyday (video is one of the best)
09. Bounce.
08. Postcards From Wasteland
07. You Had Me From Hello
06. Joey( great lyrics)
05. Right Side Of Wrong
04. Hook Me Up
03. Open All Night
02. All About Lovin' You
01. No Regrets

I am new fan from Crush area and Bounce was my first album what I waited. I was really happy to have it. BJ has much better albums than Bounce, but it I liked it on 2003 and I still like. I am listening it right now. Good rock album. Deep lyrics and so much emotion. Some songs don´t fit with each other. Ballads are weak comparing to other BJ albums, but I like You Had Me from Hello a lot
I have good memories with this album .
Say those things that you shouldn't say
Think about it wouldn't that be cool?

Old 04-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Jovi Freak

Sorry for the delay with the results guys. I probably wont get time to post them until Monday. Ive had a full on week with family over from Sydney/sister's engagement etc.

Thanks.

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018
Old 04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
Sorry for the delay with the results guys. I probably wont get time to post them until Monday. Ive had a full on week with family over from Sydney/sister's engagement etc.

Thanks.
Sort out your priorities!

Just kidding. No worries man. Enjoy
Old 04-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

14 Hook Me Up
13 The Distance
12 Undivided
11 Bounce
10 Everyday
9 No Regrets
8 Love Me Back to Life
7 You Had Me from Hello
6 Right Side of Wrong
5 Open All Night
4 Misunderstood
3 Joey
2 All About Loving You
1 Postcards
Old 04-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Jovi Freak

JOVITALK TRACK RANKINGS 2012 RESULTS

BOUNCE

A spectacular 40 people submitted their scores for the Bounce record. It's been somewhat neglected by the band, and it is by no means a fan favourite for die hards (generally), but there was quite a bit of positive talk about the album which was a nice surprise. So, here's how the 40 of us voted...

~

#14. No Regrets
[132 Points]

Unfortunately in last place is the bonus track (and box set represent) No Regrets. 50% of us gave ranked the track in the bottom two songs on the album and only two of us gave it a double digit score. The song now becomes the second lowest ranked bonus track, behind only I Could Make a Living Out of Loving You. In 2008, the song finished 12th.

~

#13. Postcards from the Wasteland
[137 Points]

Poor Postcards from the Wasteland comes in at 13th with the most amount of 0 scores than any other track on the album. If it wasn't for a handful of people giving it high scores it would have finished in last place. In fact, nearly half of us gave it a score of 1 or 0. The song takes quite a fall from the 2008 rankings where it finished 10th. Four people however did give the score 11 or more.

~

#12. You Had Me From Hello
[182 Points]

Bonus tracks aside, You Had Me From Hello comes in at the bottom of the pack in 12th place. It's most recieved score was a 2, but overall its scores were quite wide spread up to 7. It did also manage to score a few 12s and a 10. The song was labeled as the worst Bon Jovi ballad by some members on the board during voting.

~

#11. Joey
[192 Points]

Just 10 points ahead of YHMFH, Joey sits in at 11th. This track takes the biggest dive from the 2008 rankings where it surprisingly finished in a respectable 6th place. The song's most received score was a 6.

~

#10. Open All Night
[198 Points]

Unlike Joey, Open All Night actually managed to rise from its 2008 rankings where it finished in dead last. This time around it comes in at 10th with an even spread of scores up to 7. Six people gave the song a score in the double digits, including a top score of 14.

~

#9. All About Loving You
[217 Points]

In at 9th place is All About Loving You. Depsite its average vote being a 6, the track received the most 0s out of all the album tracks (excluding bonus tracks). The song also becomes the least liked ballad released as the leading single off an album so far. Having said all this, the song does have some fans - it recieved a bunch of scores over 10.

~

#8. Love Me Back To Life
[260 Points]

Well ahead of the bottom six songs, Love Me Back to Life comes in at 8th place. It finishes just one place lower than it did in 2008. Despite receiving three 0s, the song's most received score was a respectable 8. Eleven people rank it in the top 5 songs on the album.

~

#7. Right Side of Wrong
[274 Points]

Switching positions with Love Me Back to Life from the 2008 rankings, Right Side of Wrong finishes in the right half of the album (just!). For a song finishing in 7th, it is a nice surprise that three people rate Right Side of Wrong as a their favourite track on Bounce. Two people however gave it a zero.

~

#6. Everyday
[345 Points]

A fair bit ahead of the bottom 8, Everyday comes in at #6. Of the albums ranked so far, Everyday becomes the lowest ranked lead single so far. It does finish with a respectable score though with a quarter of us giving it a score of 9. Another quarter of us gave it a higher score than that. It didnt manage to receive any top scores of 14 though.

~

#5. Hook Me Up
[355 Points]

Too overproduced? Too 'digitalized'? Despite the critics, the heavy Hook Me Up finishes inside the top 5. In fact 50% of us rank it in our personal top 5 on the album. Its most received score was an 11 and it is one of just four songs to not received a 0 vote. Having said all this, the song does drop one place from its previous rank in 2008.

~

#4. Misunderstood
[359 Points]

One of the biggest climbers this year is Misunderstood, which finishes five places higher than what it did in 2008. It scored very similar to Hook Me Up, receiving mostly 10s and 11s. It too did not received a score of 0. It was mentioned on more than one occasion that the film clip for Misunderstood it one of the best by the by band.

~

#3. Bounce
[406 Points]

It was a close race for second place, and unfortunately for Bounce fans, the track just missed out on silver and instead takes out bronze. The song was ranked very well though with nearly 70% ranking it in our person top 5 on the album. The song's most received vote was a very impressive 13.

~

#2. The Distance
[418 Points]

And so, the top 3 does not change from 2008 with The Distance coming in second best. 50% of us rank it in the top 2 on the album, with 6 of us giving it the top score of 14. Fourteen of us gave it a score of 13, ranking it second to only the lead track of the album...

~

#1. Undivided
[522 Points]

It wasn't even close. Undivided finishes over 100 points ahead of the rest. It overtakes Runaway as the standout track on an album with an amazing percentage of 93.2 possible votes recieved. How many of us gave it the top score? Well out of 40 votes, an astounding 26 people ranked it as the best song on the album. Another 22 of us gave it a double digit vote, leaving only two people giving a lower score (a 9 and a 5). Most people complimented the song on its heaviness, theme and above all, its lyrics.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Jovi Freak

FINAL TALLY

Thoughts?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:36 PM
These Days

Great job as always!

I believe that the two bonus tracks finished so low has to do with the fact that they are... well, bonus tracks. I don't listen to them as much and don't consider them a part of the album, so naturally my ranking for them might have been lower than if they were real album tracks.

I'm surprised that "Joey" ended up so low, I don't consider it that bad. The rise of "Open All Night" surprises me too. No surprise is the reign of the rock tracks. Always been a fan of "Hook Me Up", it's simple yet effective.

Btw, I stumbled over 2 minor mistakes. "No Regrets" wasn't on the boxset (at least not mine), and AALY wasn't the lead single. Actually, it was the 3rd single released off of the album.