View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Jovi Freak

FINAL TALLY

HAND had the most songs that had such an even spread of votes, ranging from low scores to high scores.

----------
And just to quote myself on the previous page because most people may not notice it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
Before we get into the results, can I just reiterate what I've said before about posting your scores. If you are giving a song zero points, PLEASE say so - don't just leave it off your list. There were several people who voted and left off one or two songs. It makes it confusing for me because I cant be sure whether you are giving it a zero or if you have accidentally missed a song (especially if the track is not a bonus track).

And secondly, please don't copy and paste the person's votes before you and change them to suit your scores. Some people may have missed a few songs or left them out, so if you copy and paste theirs then you might miss out on a song as well. If you do copy and paste, please make sure all songs are there.

And finally, please don't vote for songs that clearly aren't on the track listing. Eg. giving points to Edge of a Broken Heart or giving two scores to WSYCGH (one for the country version and one for the rock version). It just makes the scoring even more confusing as I dont count any votes for songs that are not on the opening post of the thread or votes that are awarded to the same song.

Thanks to all the people who are following these guides and clearly posting their scores. It really is appreciated - especially when there are 40 people voting!

Results will be up soon.

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018