View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Dry County

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

That's tough. Usually the worst song in my list of any album is a song I dislike. Here it is different.

10 Livin' On A Prayer
09 I'd Die For You
08 You Give Love A Bad Name
07 Wanted Dead Or Alive
06 Never Say Goodbye
05 Raise Your Hands
04 Wild In The Streets
03 Let It Rock
02 Without Love
01 Social Disease

I have Wanted quite low and it's because it is overplayed for me. I mean - it should be played at every show but not in such a boring way. It is really boring nowadays. It gets better only when the crowd or Richie sing a verse (the best is when both). The guitar solo is ace, no doubt about that. If there was an intro, for example some acoustic song which would change for every show (to have few in a rotation), it would be miles better live.
Raise Your Hands, Wild In The Streets and Let It Rock are perfect party rock song and I love all of them equally. Even Social Disease is a great rock song but one song has to be the last one.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights