Old 07-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Something for the Posts

Default In no particular order

The Cleveland What About Now show

Dave's Broadway triumph with Memphis

Richie's residency on the Craig Ferguson Show

The Circle
being better than Lost Highway

Instantly predicting (and shamelessly enjoying) the crash and burns of the "Toronto Brothers" and Nikki Lund

For your viewing and listening convenience, the
The (now deceased) Dutch fan who insisted on kissing Dave instead of Jon

Jon and Richie risking a fatwa to record with an Iranian singer

Jon appearing in the lobby of the Jersey City office building I was working in -- and getting to watch a stuffy female senior vice president squeal like a teenager

Their appearance on Oprah: I honestly thought the fans would clap for the entire hour

The Have A Nice Day Smirk-mania: not even the Mona Lisa and vegetables were spared

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog asking Richie if Heather was "also a blonde -- DOWN THERE?"

Scoring a good Prudential Arena seat without a scalper after all ten shows were sold out by searching Ticketmaster backward

Jon on Larry King Live: Rocking that powder blue shirt so much, I still forget to listen to what he's saying

The "Naming The Band" skit on Saturday Night Live -- pure comedic brilliance.

Hallelujah: Jon said Leonard Cohen told him it was his favorite cover. That's because they approached it as a slow rocker instead of a love song, and actually added a hallelujah chorus

Other songs: One Wild Night, Hook Me Up, Have A Nice Day, Bullet, Why Aren't You Dead, Good Guys Don't Always Wear White, Last Man Standing

Our beatdown of Ultimate Classic Rock when they ran a poll pitting Rush drummer Neal Peart against Tico -- Neal's margin of victory was only four points

Tico's appendix and gall bladder having enough natural rhythm to not attack him while he was performing

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 11-03-2020 at 03:07 AM..