View Single Post

Old 07-06-2015, 02:27 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
* Kev - A friend for life. Knew him before I was a member on here through my brother but this site has what has made us stay in touch and be as good mates as we are. Like I said earlier, my brother stopped being a fan in 2007 and it wasn't too long after that I became a member on here. I remember speaking to Kev via MSN for hours about shows and songs etc.. I always wanted to go to a show with Kev. Thankfully in 2013, I got to go to two. Well, I wasn't with him at the Hyde Park show but we met up before and thankfully him, Carli & Ollie let me stay in their hotel as I had nowhere to go and had been let down that day. One of my best mates who has me in stitches everytime we meet up.
Kev is an awesome guy and a major kick in the ass to go to a show to. He is so enthusiastic you can't help but be the same. I have enjoyed when he has come to visit me (right up until 2 weeks ago) and will be happy to share any future shows with him.

I enjoyed your recap - if I sat down and did the same it probably be just as long - if not longer.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.