View Single Post

Old 10-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Undiscovered Posts

What do I want? No more songs about "getting up off your knees," or some shit like that. Jon has to realize he's not a politician, he's a rock star. This isn't a company, or a corporation, it's a rock n' roll band. Write, demo, record. It's that simple. No over-production is going to make the song's better or even good.

No more song's like We Weren't Born to Follow or What About Now. They've released WAY to many of those types of songs, too little fan fare. Don't they see what's going on? It's time to buckle down and write an album that they would want to hear. Jon's older, why not song's about how it's like to look into your past. Song's about change, about realizing that time has slipped away.

When I heard Not Running Anymore, I though that's where Jon was going with his lyrics. Than, we got What About Now and it was basically the same song's that he's written for the last decade. Nothing new or different, no change of tempo. There's come a time when you got to stop trying to remain relevant, and just write song's that mean more to you.

If they want critical acclaim, don't write cheesy, crappy songs like What About Now.

These Days - Best Bon Jovi album ever.

Last edited by TheseDays23; 10-28-2014 at 09:41 PM..