View Single Post

Old 08-25-2003, 11:45 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohosid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovi2003
That's right. Let's sacrifice the live shows so people will have more reason to complain that it sucks, but at least Alec has personality. Alec was drunk on stage and couldn't carry his share of the load...but let's bring him back because it looked so cool the way he and Richie used to swing their guitars back and forth. People who saw him in Jersey in 2001 said that he looked like he was 60 years old. He's probably laying up drunk somewhere.
Oh...that's right...during the late 80's and early 90's he was drunk a lot. How very un-rock n roll......

OK, so he enjoyed himself a bit...but why are you slagging him now, based on events 10 years ago??? Are you so naive that you think Jon, Richie and especially Tico (who now won't touch booze at all....) didn't ever play drunk?? Get real. Read "The Dirt" by Mötley...it just about says that the Bon Jovi guys were into cocaine. You say that people said he looked like he was 60.....and???? He is in his 50's....so what if he looks his age....isn't that better than being artificially young? I'm not saying that he's any better or worse than Hugh. But you can't know that either - Alec's problems were over a decade ago....Stop being such a ****.
I absolutely agree with you because I am a huge Alec fan and I agree with Strangers sig: ALec forever/Hey never!

However, what did Motley say about bon jovi?
I didn't read that coz i can't get it here but could you quote???