Old 08-27-2003, 01:12 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keba
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaSha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keba
Wasn't it Jon's idea to have him perform with the band? How many shows did he do? Any articles about it? Think they'll ever do anything like that again? I really am curious about this whole thing with Alec playing as a guest. All I know is that he played Wanted with them.
Two shows. Camden, NJ and the last night at Giants. As far as I know it was Jon's idea. There was an interview with Alec in 2000 in which he said he was the one to call Jon after Crush was released because he liked the album so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know if he'll ever play with them again but it would be cool. I was at both of those shows in 2001 and although many people predicted he would be at Giants, his appearance at the Camden show was a COMPLETE surprise. It was exciting.
Wow, that must've been cool. Lucky you! Didn't they air a special of the Giants show? Or am I thinking of the wrong tour.
Yeah the One Last Wild Night special on VH1. For some reason they didn't air the Wanted that Alec played on though - they used the performance from the night before.