View Single Post

Old 08-05-2005, 01:30 AM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
Romeo and Jon are names that are both quite old and considered more "normal". I wouldn't personally consider Gabrielle Luna, Tiger Lily and Colton to be so "normal".

At least they didn't name them after the place they were conceived like the Beckhams did.
I think you are right here Neil about Romeo to be old name ....and yes dave's kids name are more uncommon than Jon's kids name

as a parent I think honestly this is noone of our business to decide and judge what Jon did as a father ... none of our business to say if Jon's kids are ok or if they are poor lil things to get such names ... I think Jon's kids name are normal by the way ... all of them sorry guys ...but if it was not the case it is still their dad's liberty to choose a name without getting our reaction AS IF we are involved !!
on a side note I am surprised to see how narrow minded some replies can be ....if it's not common it's not ok ? wow ...
LOL ... it's a joke right ?
Keeper said it right but really this is none of our business really ... If you don't like them and want to be vocal about it it is fine but not much about the music isn't it (isn't it the essence of this board to not be as shallow as the other board and talk music better than the other board ) ....

my kids have uncommon and thought as weird names and I love them (the kids and the names but it's related ) I don't care when someone says about my children names .... they are my kids and not yours and the connection between me and the kids name is MY BUSINESS and this even if I was someone public

Btw I am back but through wproxy.com without that I cannot access this board (thanks to Karen for the info )