View Single Post

Old 02-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlookin View Post
Strange post. Seems you are done with the Soul Kitchen more than you are the band.

I am not entirely surprised that the "family" is somewhat entitled and douchy, but sounds like you have some beef with them because they did not behave exactly how you wanted them to. They at least seemed to be polite.

I am done with the band, but for musical and taste reasons. Ask yourself, are you in the Soul Kitchen because of your affinity to Bon Jovi? If so, you were probably there for the wrong reasons.

Jon Bon Jovi reads message boards for ideas for songs? Wait, wh, what? He should read harder if that's the case because he has been pissing off a significant portion of the fanbase for some time with his songs.
Well, at first I was curious if the Soul Kitchen was fake (only propaganda) then I realised how welcomeing they all are. I did not go there because I liked Bon Jovi. The first time I was there, yes but all the other times I came back because of the people who work there.
I did not go there so that anybody could say: 'Oh, HOW AWESOME what she is doing' It is not my personality. But when somebody, no matter if it is some famous politician, some CEO or my cleaning lady. asks me straight away about how to sell his product of course I get pissed. I do not care if it is the Bongiovis, some priest, someone from this board or my neighbour.