View Single Post

Old 02-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos greece View Post
no intention to be rude but if u were truly not interested u wouldnt post here to announce the end of the relationship...in addition some of the details i read looks a bit too much for a music fan..
i also dont like jbj promoting his fathers sauce, and jon himself probably isnt as proud for this but does it as a favour to his father. his father also maybe be as you described but at the end of the day should be about the music
I am not going to judge the personality of Jon's dad, i just said what I experienced there. The sauce is actually quite good and if he is passionate about it why shouldn't he? But I didn't like that it was the first thing he said to me. I would actually even buy his sauce if I could do it with a clean conscience. For me that was pimping it out.
I did not say I will never ever listen to Bon Jovi again and I will always love the memories but being done for me means that my heart will probably never be in it as it was..Done for me means I will not be nerdy about it. I am a music nerd and Bon Jovi where one of the bands I listened to most deeply back then

Last edited by faith1985; 02-14-2016 at 06:54 PM..