Home Register Members FAQ

Jon's e-mail to Clinton Foundation Members

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-14-2015, 01:13 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Jon's e-mail to Clinton Foundation Members

A friend forwarded this to me:

I've had the privilege of knowing and learning from my friend, President Bill Clinton, for quite some time. His birthday is coming up next week, and I'm always inspired by his increasing energy to do more.

So for President Clinton's birthday on August 19, I want to show him how much we all appreciate his ever-growing passion and selfless leadership in changing lives around the world. Will you join me in wishing President Clinton a very happy birthday by signing this card? You can even add your own personal message.

Send President Clinton your best wishes: Click here to sign his birthday card before we deliver it on August 19!

Some of you may know that President Clinton was the catalyst for my becoming much more involved in charity and philanthropy. In fact, the President himself came to Philadelphia 10 years ago to the launch of the JBJ Soul Foundation; he has also been to the Soul Kitchen in Red Bank, NJ. President Clinton and I are both driven by the same simple goal: to help people live their best life stories. Through the work of the Clinton Foundation, he's dedicated to unleashing human potential and empowering individuals to shape their own futures.

Whether he's traveling to Africa to meet one-on-one with the thousands of farmers whose lives have been changed by the Anchor Farm Project, or providing over 17 million kids in more than 29,000 schools access to healthier food and physical education – President Clinton is impacting more lives around the world each and every day.

But he isn't finished yet. There's more work to do, more barriers to overcome, more communities to transform, and more people to uplift. I am confident President Clinton and the Foundation will continue leading the charge to overcome these challenges for many years – and many birthdays –to come.

I hope you'll join me in wishing President Clinton a very happy birthday.

Add your name and a personal message to President Clinton's birthday card before August 19!

– Jon Bon Jovi

Here's the link:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/ha...gn=2015WJCbday

Old 08-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

LOL, the Clinton Foundation, proven again and again to be largely just an illegal
international money laundering operation for political favors and backdoor deals with dictators. Nice of Jon to promote it for his friend.

Oh, and Happy birthday, Bill
In fact I just string words together
But you'll still sing this crap
Old 08-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...-Bon-Jovi.html

Billy Boy celebrating his b-day with Jon. (video--can't hear anything but crowd noise though)