View Single Post

Old 12-22-2014, 01:33 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige View Post
1st Annual Christmas Concert, Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, New Jersey, 23rd December 1990
-Take Me Home, Never Say Die, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Never Say Goodbye, Livin' On A Prayer (Acoustic), Love For Sale, It's My Life ~ We Gotta Get Out Of This Place, Fever, Born To Be My Baby, You Give Love A Bad Name, Blood On Blood, The Boys Are Back In Town, I'd Die For You, Wild In The Streets, Diamond Ring, I'll Be There For You, Travellin' Band, Seven Days, Bad Medicine ~ Shout, Little Drummer Boy, Silent Night, With A Little Help From My Friends

2nd Annual Christmas Concert, Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, New Jersey, 23rd December 1991
-Fever, Born To Be My Baby, You Give Love A Bad Name, Wild In The Streets, Love For Sale, Bed Of Roses, Diamond Ring, It's My Life, We Gotta Get Out Of This Place, Blaze Of Glory, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Livin' On A Prayer, I'd Die For You, Blood On Blood, I'll Be There For You, Bad Medicine ~ Gloria, Shout, Levon, With A Little Help From My Friends, The Sole Truth, Silent Night (The Hymn)

Can't seem to find the set for the afternoon 1991 show although I'm sure I have a cassette of it...hopefully someone else will have it handy.
Thanks Man! It's the afternoon set that I'm looking for and now that you mention it, I think I have the cassette too.... It's the worst quality ever and I forgot about it.