View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 02:38 AM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
There were two in 1990 and one (that I know of) from 1991. All of them were recorded but the quality is rather poor. On the other hand, better than nothing.
Especially the 1991 show is something soooo special. That's where the eras really mix. A new song which wasn't going to be released for next 9 months called Bed Of Roses performed the 1980s way, an incredible version of Levon and others. There's no similar show in their history.
Just pulled my ticket stubs and there were two shows done in '91. I paid 35.00 dollars for the 4:00pm show and 50.00 dollars for the 8:00pm show.... Bon Jovi were so good back then it amazes me that I got an all day Bon Jovi fest for 85 bucks during their prime. I wrote down the songs for both shows on the back of my 1 ticket stub. I actually remember doing it when I got home based off of memory. I have listed, Bed Of Roses in addition to two new songs... that's why I want both set lists. It could be the Soul Truth with KTF or ITA but I'd love to know.

Nothing beats that 80 style BOR. That might be their best performance of a single song ever.

The sad thing is, I have a feeling that those shows are not in the vault. I don't think any song from 90 or 91 were ever released.