Thread: Austin Texas
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
You mean an official video posted by the band? On maybe an official youtube channel?
Any video from Austin so we can hear how he sounds, like with this fan-shot video from Nashville.
Ludicrous conspiracy theory alert -- Were smartphones prohibited? Did the attendees have to sign something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
If you meant official photos on album sleeves and promo work, that will never happen, just like it's never happened with Hugh. Now stop ****ing trolling....
Yes, I did mean official publicity shots. But since it's too late for Bon Jovi to pass themselves off as a three-member rock band one of which is not the guitarist (their "reward" for not featuring Hugh), officially adding a guitarist is exactly what ought to happen.

If I apologized for trolling, I would be trolling. So I'll go finish sifting through all the conspiracy theories about Prince's death.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 05-02-2016 at 09:30 PM..