View Single Post

Old 08-31-2015, 04:36 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

"Drama" has become a Sambora staple.
I had written a short novel trying to show why I feel/think the things I do but changed my mind. Long story short, I'm worried about him. He is surrounded by no one who would discourage him (participators) and there are a lot of IG, TW , videos and posts that seem to indicate he is way off his sobriety. Plus so many deleted tweets and IG's by his circle - but they were seen, feels shady.

A bit of humility would have gone a long way IMO when he left - a simple I'm sorry to the fans, it's personal and not "hate it for the fans because not getting the real thing". I know there is the side who feel he didn't owe an apology but people spend and planned for that tour. I tried to understand, as a single parent if I had 65M in the bank I would have quit too. But he quickly spent more time away on his shows and vacations (without Ava) than if he had finished the tour. Maybe problem resolved, maybe a new interest or just want to do what he wants, when he wants. But, Lost credibility for me. The last "exorbitant amount of money" to rejoin the band was also a thorn to me.

Read this somewhere and it is such a true statement. (I was raised by an addict so I maybe see red flags others may not or I just expect them):
"An Alcoholic is an Egotist with An Inferiority Complex."

Last edited by golittleperson; 08-31-2015 at 01:13 PM..