View Single Post

Old 06-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Rdkopper's right here. It's not that we want him to sound bad, but I became a fan of this band around the HAND era and there Jon was already getting slagged for not being able to hit certain notes anymore. This is WAY worse than it was back then...
I understand that you're a young, rather new fan (I was the same 10 years ago) and you don't want your idol to be criticized (and on JT it's usually blown out of proportion), but it's rarely been more justified than here!
I also got a Fan around HAND/LH era! I´m not that new anymore xD
But when I compare, for excample, Make a memory, how he sings it now, and how he sung it when it was new before 8 Years. There is not so much difference. He has always had his ups and downs with his voice. One day, he really sings brilliant, the other day, he does it miserable. Unfortunately the older he gets, the worse it gets. But I think it´s not THAT extreme. I remember a appearance in a Tv Show 2007 when he sung Make a memory, and even back then he didn´t sing it better. I think he had a bad day, his voice was not in a good condition. As Fans we should forgive him, he is also just human. And on the new Song, beautiful day, we hear that his voice still can sound great! Ok ok, it´s a studiorecord, but he still can do it. Come on, I rather like the well known voice on him, than a doctored, totally changed voice which hits the high notes again. Nobody gets younger, and he is really not THAT bad.

Es ist schwer Affen davon zu überzeugen, dass Erdbeeren süßer sind als Bananen!