View Single Post

Old 04-19-2015, 10:36 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
If I could budget the trip - the Caribbean would be perfect for me....... But, not hit the lotto and I really need to pay the mortgage first.

Don't know if this is posted or worth a new thread but looking today at Matt's twitter and couple of interesting things imo:

Lynn Wang ‏@leanncn · Apr 16
Saw the application for @BonJovi live in Shanghai 2015.So are you guys really coming to China?@TheMattBongiovi pic.twitter.com/ez8Li5gOo5

Matthew Bongiovi
‏@TheMattBongiovi @leanncn 😉

The reply was a wink???? Then on another post right after he said that "the tour" was not until next year. He has not replied to anyone asking if BJ or Jon? No matter what people's opinion is of Matt, he probably has a lot better connection for information than most. Sounds like something is in the works, we just don't know what. Saw a poster this week too for Phil X (& couple of other musicians )- charity camp he is participating in and it shows his pic and underneath it says

Phil X
Bon Jovi
If I was Phil I would be milking the shit out of being associated with Bon Jovi. SO I wouldn't read too much into that, but I agree, they tend to be keeping so many things hidden, as if to say that it would be groundbreaking news if they were to tour again and release something by next year...