View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

No, because Americans only know Richie from his failed marriage with Heather Locklear and his substance abuse.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
In all honesty, isn't that true everywhere? I am not talking about die-hards or the fans of the band but generally the causal fan will only think of Richie in that light everywhere around the world. You can't say that only die-hards go to the shows in Europe because if that was the case, the album sales would be different. Not everyone in the audience who sees the band, has got the CD. So the majority of the audience everywhere are causal and they would only see Richie as the dude who was married to Heather, went out with Denise and Cher and was in rehab.

I would love to see the turn out for Europe if Richie wasn't there. Again, not talking about die-hards and Richie fans who say no Richie, no them but generally. Would there be a mass walkout? would we notice the difference in audience? I honestly think it would be a case of some not going but others going to the show and then the comments of great show but different without Richie etc etc.

I am from Australia and I am trying to think of how it would be here if it was know that Bon Jovi was coming without Richie? We are a band's band here. Bon Jovi is a band, not just Jon in Australia but still I don't think people wouldn't go to the shows.