View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
32Just to add.

Jon's the boss, the CEO (which by the way, I think people take that comment from WWWB far too seriously but that's a whole other story!) The band knows their place, they know the deal. Yet they come back on every tour and do it again. If everyone hated it so much, why do they return? We can't make it black and white, cut and dry. He can't be as bad as everyone wants to make Jon out to be, if everyone keeps on coming back. I am talking about band, road crew, management team, hell even David Bergman returns! I know, I know money, money, money but it can't just be all about money. It's not like they are struggling and have to work at a shit job or they won't be able to pay their bills? So what makes them come back if Jon is the asshole everyone likes to proclaim him to be.
THIS. If Jon were the asshole that people around here make him out to be, he'd have a string of failed relationships and ex band members. He inspires deep loyalty from the people who surround him. He must be a good guy or people wouldn't keep coming back for more.