View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
I just want to know when does Richie get the blame in all this? When does someone point the finger at him and say shit move, dumb ass?

Back in 2011, when this happened with Richie, people blamed Jon. Bastard Jon, continues on with the show, he doesn't care about anyone but himself and money, the stupid CEO. Poor Richie, what he and the band has to put up with. Granted it was a drugs problem then and he had to go to rehab but again, Jon got the blame for Richie's problem.

Happens again in 2013 and again the finger points at Jon. Richie leaves the tour for personal reasons, gives no explanation, nothing. Again, what has Jon done? its all Jon's fault, Richie is a true musician who plays from the heart, Jon doesn't care.

What does Richie have to do until someone says hey, WTF are you doing? you are doing this again to your fans? What? I hear Jon can do no wrong to his fans but heck, Richie fans are much worser. He can screw them over by not turning up for shows and they will forgive him anything. You have our love and support Richie. We are sending you our prayers, Hang in there. There are pages in support of Richie, send him your love. What does he need our love?

When is he ever going to get some of the blame for his actions. When is someone going to tweet him and say I am spending hundreds of dollars travelling to see the band just to see you and you are not turning up to the show? Are you ****in kidding me? No wonder he does it because he knows that his fans will forgive him. I don't need to turn up, they still love me.

Jon, Tico and David have never left the fans high and dry. You know when you go to a show, they will be there. Richie is not looking so good at the moment. 2011, 2012 and now in 2013 and yet it's all Jon's fault....................
It's quite clear you are into "Jon can do no wrong". In fact, I've never seen you say anything remotely fair or nice about Richie and it's quite clear you don't think anything of him as a person, guitar player or key contributor in Bon Jovi.

It is a personal matter. Unlike Jon, he is just choosing to be a present father. If you would step back and realize that these are people with families, you might be able to see that Richie is not evil. Do you think Jon would want to be out on the road if Stephanie had OD'd while he was on tour?

Everyone's just blaming Jon because the management HE formed hardly gave any statement, TMZ received mass amounts of tweets and they decided to post a story. When you don't give any type of story and someone else offers a substantial report, it becomes reality and truth.

Last edited by RSROCKS; 04-05-2013 at 12:19 AM..